[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Impress multi pic import and multi slideshow file merge
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Impress multi pic import and multi slideshow file merge
- From: goutasof <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 09:30:55 +0000 (UTC)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Given a folder/selection of JPG pics, can Impress import the whole set as a
new slideshow, one pic per slide?
2. Given a folder/selection of Impress slideshows, can Impress or some script
merge them into one slideshow, avoiding manual labor? A buffer slide may splice
between each merged file as separator.
Here I seek easy click methods. A shell script may do, but that must vary by
OS. Maybe Python? In LibreOffice is an extension called "Script Provider for
The people I help are average users who need simple. Some old OpenOffice
extensions are broken in LibreOffice or not easy for grandma to install. They
were all that my web search found so I thought to ask here. Thank you!
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Recovery and Updates
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] OpenOffice Total Uninstall from Windows 7
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Some problem coming.
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] OpenOffice Total Uninstall from Windows 7