[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Re: Fw: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] adding footnotes to a large LibreOffice document
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Re: Fw: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] adding footnotes to a large LibreOffice document
- From: Udvarias Ur <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 14:36:54 -0400
- To: LibreOffice users list <email@example.com>
I actually did find the answer to the 1st question, how to restart the
numbering, in chapter 3.
However, there is no mention of how to use the same footnote/endnote
number in more than 1 location in the text to refer to a single
footnote. I've had to restore to changing the colour of the consecutive
numbers. i.e. 2 different locations/footnote numbers that both refer to
Leviticus III, 16.
Regardless, thanks very, very much for pointing me to the documentation
WEB site, I had not even thought of it before. I've now added it to my
bookmarks. Thanks again.
On 12-04-16 07:52 AM, Tom Davies wrote:
> --- On *Mon, 16/4/12, Jean Weber /<firstname.lastname@example.org>/* wrote:
> ... I think they are covered
> in Chapter 3. I'm not sure if the info available wil help with item 1
> in the original question, but I'm fairly sure that item 2 is covered.
> On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 20:36, Tom Davies <email@example.com
> </firstname.lastname@example.org>> wrote:
> > Hi :)
> > Chapter 12 of the Writers Guide might help
> > http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Publications
> > Regards from
> > Tom :)
> > 1. I have not found a to restart the number of automatic footnote
> > numbers. Is there some way to restart the number that I have
> not found?
> > 2. There are also cases there a footnote number in the text
> refers to
> > the same footnote that a previous footnote number referred
> to. In
> > the text the same number is use both times. Is there a way
> to create
> > a footnote number in the test that refers to a previous
This letter was generated and sent from Thunderbird on Ubuntu Linux.
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Fw: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] adding footnotes to a large LibreOffice document||Calvin Kim <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: LibreOffice 3.5 Crashed (Resolved)
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Printer Dialogs
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: LibreOffice 3.5 Crashed (Resolved)
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Fw: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] adding footnotes to a large LibreOffice document