[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Re: What's going on?
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Re: What's going on?
- From: Tom <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 03:19:26 -0700 (PDT)
- To: email@example.com
In the first picture you have "Navigation" on
View - Toolbars - Navigation
but it looks like a fresh new document so the forward and back arrows are
"greyed out" because there isn't anything to go forwards or backwards to.
I'm not sure what is going on in the 2nd picture. It looks like you have
Gnome with panels/taskbars at the top and bottom and both have a
windows-list. You can right-click on one of them and choose "Remove from
View this message in context: http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/What-s-going-on-tp3914002p3914020.html
Sent from the Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-users] Re: What's going on?||rossca1 <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-users] What's going on?||rossca1 <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] What's going on?
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Mac OS X 10.4 Check for Updates Glitched
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] What's going on?
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: What's going on?