[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Upgrade information
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Upgrade information
- From: Cor Nouws <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012 20:21:48 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
webmaster-Kracked_P_P wrote (06-04-12 02:46)
I do not know about the move from 3.4.6 to 3.5.2.
3.5 will replace 3.4 and use your personal settings (user profile)
If you are a "power user", or business user, I would stick with 3.4.6.
I'm a power user and do most of my work with daily builds ...
Results: some issues regularly, sometimes a little bit of work lost, and sometimes work that I can better do in 3.5.x.
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-users] Page breaks never get really deleted, bug shows when saving as docx.||"Joachim Otahal (privat)" <Jou@gmx.net>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Page breaks never get really deleted, bug shows when saving as docx.||Tom Davies <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-users] Upgrade information||Libre User <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Upgrade information||webmaster-Kracked_P_P <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Problems importing an OO database into LO
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: [BASE] New to Base - Program stops RESOLVED
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Upgrade information
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Using OOoPython