[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Base 220.127.116.11 hangs
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Base 18.104.22.168 hangs
- From: clehmann <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2012 07:46:44 -0700 (PDT)
- To: email@example.com
I have installed LibreOffice 22.214.171.124 with base on Win 7 Home Premium (both
French). I have Java 6 update 31 also installed.
I am able to start LibreOffice without any problem. I am also able to open
any text, spreadsheet, ... document without any problem. However, once in a
while, when opening any of my *.odb database, LibreOffice goes into the "No
response" status. After having "killed" it and restarted from scratch, I am
able to open my database.
I have tried to change the setting in tools->options->Java to select a
different JRE (I have 1.6.0_22 and 1.6.0_31 installed) without success.
View this message in context: http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Base-3-5-2-2-hangs-tp3910280p3910280.html
Sent from the Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Base 126.96.36.199 hangs||drew jensen <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] How to format data entry in base table to UPPERCASE only
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: How to format data entry in base table to UPPERCASE only
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Browser plugin gives blank page
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Base 188.8.131.52 hangs