[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Re: Make a form that allows user to drag and drop in an image
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Re: Make a form that allows user to drag and drop in an image
- From: avamk <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 19:37:08 -0700 (PDT)
- To: email@example.com
The database is really looking polished now, and I think I have a great
starting point from which to integrate into my own databases. If you do find
out how to implement drag and drop, please let me know. I am really thankful
for your help!
My schedule is kind of crazy for the next couple of weeks, but if you can
draft an explanation for how all this works, I would be more than willing to
follow it along, and help with editing it. Please let me know!
View this message in context: http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Make-a-form-that-allows-user-to-drag-and-drop-in-an-image-tp3890657p3909475.html
Sent from the Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: Bullets in .doc/.docx documents always become "^"?
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: LOo 188.8.131.52 upgrade in Ubuntu Natty does not 'see' old templates
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Make a form that allows user to drag and drop in an image
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Make a form that allows user to drag and drop in an image