[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: How to download?
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: How to download?
- From: drew jensen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 19:10:23 -0400
- To: email@example.com
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
On Fri, 2012-04-13 at 18:05 -0400, Darren Govoni wrote:
> That's it. But the rate from that site is like 62k per second for me.
> I'm near Washington, DC. This is the speed coming from the server.
> Are there mirrors I can choose from, closer to me or not throttled?
> I couldn't find any download mirrors.
WOW - me too- I'm in Maryland, the download usually takes is less the 5
minutes, now reporting 57 minutes...something isn't right.
Sent this to the website ML also - where folks might be able to help.
> On Fri, 2012-04-13 at 14:45 +0200, Andreas Säger wrote:
> > Am 13.04.2012 03:14, Darren Govoni wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > > I've been trying to download the latest LibreOffice. No luck.
> > > It gets about 5%. Its slow then gets "interrupted" and stops. The
> > > torrent does not work. It stays at 0%. Never seen this from a download
> > > site before.
> > >
> > > Is there a mirror list?
> > >
> > > I tested my connection speed. Its fast.
> > >
> > > thanks.
> > >
> > >
> > Where do you try to download from? Should be
> > http://www.libreoffice.org/download/ and nothing else. The [Info] link
> > leads to alternative locations (torrents and mirrors).
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: How to download?||drew jensen <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-users] How to download?||Darren Govoni <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-users] Re: How to download?||Andreas Säger <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: How to download?||Darren Govoni <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Can one export from Calc a spreadsheet raw into a MySql database table raw?
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: Can one export from Calc a spreadsheet raw into a MySql database table raw?
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: How to download?
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: How to download?