[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Re: How to download?
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Re: How to download?
- From: Andreas Säger <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 14:45:58 +0200
- To: email@example.com
Am 13.04.2012 03:14, Darren Govoni wrote:
I've been trying to download the latest LibreOffice. No luck.
It gets about 5%. Its slow then gets "interrupted" and stops. The
torrent does not work. It stays at 0%. Never seen this from a download
Is there a mirror list?
I tested my connection speed. Its fast.
Where do you try to download from? Should be http://www.libreoffice.org/download/ and nothing else. The [Info] link leads to alternative locations (torrents and mirrors).
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: How to download?||Darren Govoni <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-users] How to download?||Darren Govoni <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: RE: Re: [libreoffice-users] How to download?
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Connecting to HSQLDB with Base
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] How to download?
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: How to download?