[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] How to download?
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] How to download?
- From: Darren Govoni <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 21:14:02 -0400
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
I've been trying to download the latest LibreOffice. No luck.
It gets about 5%. Its slow then gets "interrupted" and stops. The
torrent does not work. It stays at 0%. Never seen this from a download
Is there a mirror list?
I tested my connection speed. Its fast.
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-users] Re: How to download?||Andreas Säger <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] How to download?||"Manfred J. Krause" <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] How to download?||Jay Lozier <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Multiple language settings for spell check
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Multiple language settings for spell check
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Multiple language settings for spell check
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] How to download?