[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] How to edit words and phrases in a pdf
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] How to edit words and phrases in a pdf
- From: Tom Davies <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 13:43:39 +0100 (BST)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Normally when i open a pdf document in LibreOffice each line of text seems to be contained in it's own text-box which i can then move around or perhaps delete but i can't seem to edit the words inside the line, eg to correct typos.
Is it possible to edit pdfs in the same way that we can edit Odts? Do i need to add an Extension?
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-users] Re: How to edit words and phrases in a pdf||Andreas Säger <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] How to edit words and phrases in a pdf||jomali <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: Problems importing an OO database into LO
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] (Win7/LibO-Calc) Bug in tool Multiple operations?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] libreoffice-writer print to postscript file query
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] How to edit words and phrases in a pdf