[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] error message libreoffice wont work
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] error message libreoffice wont work
- From: ALEXANDRE DE LUNA PEDROSA <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 20:02:54 -0300
- To: email@example.com
In both versions 3.5.1 and 3.5.2 of libreoffice (portuguese Brazil) in my
windows 7 computer:
I keep getting this message saying:
o libreoffice falhou e parou de funcionar devido a um erro inesperado.
This usually happens after I open it and it keeps asking to recover a file
"untitled_X" and than it doesn't run well.
What can I do?
Alexandre de Luna Pedrosa
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-users] error message libreoffice wont work||Tom Davies <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] LibreOffice/OpenOffice - bullets/numbering between Open* formats and MicroSoft
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: Consistently poor Impress performance in Mac OS X
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] [BASE] New to Base - Program stops
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] error message libreoffice wont work