[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] libreoffice-writer print to postscript file query
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] libreoffice-writer print to postscript file query
- From: chandra shekar <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 11:40:46 +0530
- To: email@example.com
I need to convert Doc, Docx, PPT, xls to postscript. Can you please let me
know which filter is converting to postscript format in libreoffice.
Do we need libreoffice rendering suite for this conversion or Is there any
possibility without libreoffice rendering suite to convert.
Please provide the information.
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: [Announce] HyperSQL 2.2.8 Released
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] [Announce] HyperSQL 2.2.8 Released
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] error message libreoffice wont work
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] How to edit words and phrases in a pdf