[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] [BASE] New to Base - Program stops
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] [BASE] New to Base - Program stops
- From: drew jensen <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 17:07:23 -0400
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
On Wed, 2012-04-11 at 16:48 -0300, Preston Smith wrote:
> I am trying to learn Base in LO 18.104.22.168 under Vista with all latest updates
> I start Base - then I follow the steps shown at
> The Base wizard starts; I click 'Create a new database' then 'Next'
> I say "Yes, please register database for me", "Open for editing" and
> "Create tables using the table wizard"then click the "Finish" button.
> I get a "Save as" dialogue and select /Data Base Projects/FDB004 Phone
> And I get the Windows window that says
> "LibreOffice 3.5 has stopped working"
> I tried this process 3 times and each time I get the same message
Well, I run that version under Vista without any problem.
Given your description, and assuming that the rest of the suite
functions properly for you, I'd guess it's a missing java configuration.
Start LibO - not Base, select
ensure that you have a java engine selected.
If there was not one selected, do so - close the options dialog and exit
the application - next startup you should be good to go.
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-users] [BASE] New to Base - Program stops||Preston Smith <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: document conversion problems, losing formatting information.
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Printer Dialogs
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] [BASE] New to Base - Program stops
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: [BASE] New to Base - Program stops