[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Bullets in .doc/.docx documents always become "^"?
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Bullets in .doc/.docx documents always become "^"?
- From: avamk <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 23:14:54 -0700 (PDT)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a problem I've been encountering since the old OpenOffice days:
Whenever I open a .doc or .docx document created with Micro$oft Office,
bullet points in it always become "^"s (sans quotes and s).
Does anyone know why??? Is this a bug in the import filter, or something
View this message in context: http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Bullets-in-doc-docx-documents-always-become-tp3901697p3901697.html
Sent from the Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Bullets in .doc/.docx documents always become "^"?||Tom Davies <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: Make a form that allows user to drag and drop in an image
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Consistently poor Impress performance in Mac OS X
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Merging two different spreadsheets in Calc
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Bullets in .doc/.docx documents always become "^"?