[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Merging two different spreadsheets in Calc
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Merging two different spreadsheets in Calc
- From: Calvin Kim <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 23:06:19 -0400
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
On 04/10/2012 04:30 PM, randyzimmer wrote:
I get a .txt from our supplier every month with 101,961 part numbers, pricesTry this.
I have a list of items we stock or have stocked - it also has part numbers
but also has where we put them and how many we have - this has 1280 numbers.
What I want to do is make one list with all the info from the two.
I have two files with the data in .ods format.
Can they be merged based on the part number?
That's the only common info and they start at top left on both files.
Caution, I know nothing about spreadsheet programs.
1. Open your inventory file(original file).
2. Edit -> Compare Document
(Or Edit -> Change -> Merge)
3. Choose supplier's file.
4. Choose 'Accept' or 'Reject' depending on the structure and the
origin of your data.
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-users] Merging two different spreadsheets in Calc||randyzimmer <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: PLEASE ban this spammer! - NO
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Installing MySQL Connector
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: Merging two different spreadsheets in Calc
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Merging two different spreadsheets in Calc