[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Make a form that allows user to drag and drop in an image
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Make a form that allows user to drag and drop in an image
- From: drew jensen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 17:26:11 -0400
- To: email@example.com
On Mon, 2012-04-09 at 14:09 -0700, avamk wrote:
> Yes, I just looked at sheepdogs explanation, it is so well written! Even
> though it uses relative paths, they need to be typed in manually. So the
> File Picker control still needs to be used.
Well, if the example there is working then it is likely a cut above what
I have here - cause, I added some eye candy - had to, and then tried
this file under MS Windows, to a dis-satisfactory outcome.
But if you are using Linux, all seems to work well - though I could
likely clean it up still.
So - why is it failing under Windows, and how to fix that today (over
the next hour or so) is the call.
BTW, I'm guessing it runs as written on a Mac also, but do not have one
to try that on.
anyway - I updated the odb file on the wiki (not the zip file, if you
grabbed that great, just download the latest odb into your working
Added a couple things for kicks, as I say.
Made it pretty.
Added runtime controls to adjust some properties on the image control:
- Display Scaling (none, stretched keep ratio, stretched fill)
- Adjust background color (Black, White and Transparent [to come])
Added a couple of fields in the table, comments and one for storing a
custom property (just a string) for the selected display settings.
Hooking that up to single column vs data aware controls to two columns
just cause, already handling our own record change event so why not.
AGAIN - if you are running windows this file, the basic script, doesn't
work.. will update this again later today with a correction on that
but to check it out under Linux (Mac maybe) the updated file is at
back in a bit,
> View this message in context: http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Make-a-form-that-allows-user-to-drag-and-drop-in-an-image-tp3890657p3898027.html
> Sent from the Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Make a form that allows user to drag and drop in an image||drew jensen <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Merging two different spreadsheets in Calc
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: PLEASE ban this spammer! - NO
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: Make a form that allows user to drag and drop in an image
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Make a form that allows user to drag and drop in an image