[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Merging two different spreadsheets in Calc
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Merging two different spreadsheets in Calc
- From: randyzimmer <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 13:30:28 -0700 (PDT)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
I get a .txt from our supplier every month with 101,961 part numbers, prices
I have a list of items we stock or have stocked - it also has part numbers
but also has where we put them and how many we have - this has 1280 numbers.
What I want to do is make one list with all the info from the two.
I have two files with the data in .ods format.
Can they be merged based on the part number?
That's the only common info and they start at top left on both files.
Caution, I know nothing about spreadsheet programs.
View this message in context: http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Merging-two-different-spreadsheets-in-Calc-tp3900754p3900754.html
Sent from the Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Merging two different spreadsheets in Calc||Brian Barker <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Merging two different spreadsheets in Calc||Calvin Kim <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Merging two different spreadsheets in Calc||Steve Edmonds <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] document conversion problems, losing formatting information.
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Make a form that allows user to drag and drop in an image
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: [libreoffice-accessibility] Math and accessibility for the visually impaired
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Merging two different spreadsheets in Calc