[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Re: Sending mail merged document to email
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Re: Sending mail merged document to email
- From: Gordon Burgess-Parker <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2012 13:53:52 +0100
- To: Libre Office Users <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 09/04/2012 13:01, Gordon Burgess-Parker wrote:
There is NO option to select TLS for the sept server in the built-in LO mailing function.
Of course that should be SMTP, not "sept"......
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-users] Sending mail merged document to email||Gordon Burgess-Parker <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] how about 'recent documents?'
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Some documents make libreoffice-writer crash
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Sending mail merged document to email
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: Sending mail merged document to email