[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Remove Macro from spreadsheet
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Remove Macro from spreadsheet
- From: drew jensen <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 08 Apr 2012 19:02:33 -0400
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
On Sun, 2012-04-08 at 13:06 +0100, Gordon Burgess-Parker wrote:
> LO 22.214.171.124.
> I tried setting a Macro in a particular spreadsheet that didn't work.
> I have deleted everything I can find in Tools-Macros-Organise
> Macros-Libre Office Basic but there are still two entries of Standard
> under My Macros and the name of the spreadsheet that have no Delete
> option when selected.
> Every time the sheet opens I get a message about either allowing or
> disabling Macros.
> How do I delete this macro completely so there is no message on opening
> the sheet?
The items are modules.
Open the Organize macors dialog again
Select the Module tab
Hightlight and delete each module
close the dialog
Save the file
Now the library 'Standard' is still part of the document, but with zero
modules the security message will not trigger.
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Remove Macro from spreadsheet||Andrew Douglas Pitonyak <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-users] Remove Macro from spreadsheet||Gordon Burgess-Parker <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Some documents make libreoffice-writer crash
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Some documents make libreoffice-writer crash
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: Remove Macro from spreadsheet
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Remove Macro from spreadsheet