[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Remove Macro from spreadsheet
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Remove Macro from spreadsheet
- From: "Joachim Otahal (privat)" <Jou@gmx.net>
- Date: Sun, 08 Apr 2012 19:11:51 +0200
- To: email@example.com
If you have enough courage:
The .odt files are internally zip files with a specific structure. You can unpack them with i.e. 7-zip and check the .xml (with a usable .xml editor, LO packs the .xml code in one text line) and check for the macro which should be gone. If you find it file a bug report.
Gordon Burgess-Parker schrieb:
I tried setting a Macro in a particular spreadsheet that didn't work.
I have deleted everything I can find in Tools-Macros-Organise Macros-Libre Office Basic but there are still two entries of Standard under My Macros and the name of the spreadsheet that have no Delete option when selected.
Every time the sheet opens I get a message about either allowing or disabling Macros.
How do I delete this macro completely so there is no message on opening the sheet?
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-users] Re: Remove Macro from spreadsheet||Tom <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-users] Remove Macro from spreadsheet||Gordon Burgess-Parker <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: GMane -- can't connect
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Make a form that allows user to drag and drop in an image
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Remove Macro from spreadsheet
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: Remove Macro from spreadsheet