[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Remove Macro from spreadsheet
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Remove Macro from spreadsheet
- From: Gordon Burgess-Parker <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 08 Apr 2012 13:06:36 +0100
- To: Libre Office Users <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I tried setting a Macro in a particular spreadsheet that didn't work.
I have deleted everything I can find in Tools-Macros-Organise Macros-Libre Office Basic but there are still two entries of Standard under My Macros and the name of the spreadsheet that have no Delete option when selected.
Every time the sheet opens I get a message about either allowing or disabling Macros.
How do I delete this macro completely so there is no message on opening the sheet?
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Remove Macro from spreadsheet||drew jensen <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Remove Macro from spreadsheet||"Joachim Otahal (privat)" <Jou@gmx.net>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Make a form that allows user to drag and drop in an image
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] GMane -- can't connect
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Some documents make libreoffice-writer crash
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Remove Macro from spreadsheet