[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Some documents make libreoffice-writer crash
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Some documents make libreoffice-writer crash
- From: Jonathan Schultz <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 08 Apr 2012 08:20:46 +1000
- To: email@example.com
With some frustration I now have only my smartphone running (very slowly) OpenOffice 3.1 left among my devices that doesn't crash immediately on loading an important document I am working on.
I have tried a number of libreoffice versions between 3.4 to 3.5.2 from both debian and ubuntu repositories. They all do exactly the same thing.
I tried getting a debug log, but fell foul of this:
I tried resetting my user profile as several threads have suggested. Made no difference.
I tried disabling Java in libreoffice as some threads have suggested. Also made no difference.
I tried reporting a bug but the libreoffice bug submission assistant seems to just freeze.
I can't post a copy of the real document as it's real original work and confidential. The only slightly unusual thing about it is the large number (several hundred) of references inserted using the bibus citation manager. It also has about 100 footnotes. Other than that it is a very simple flat file of some 15000 words.
If anyone can help me get this show back on the road I would be very grateful.
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Some documents make libreoffice-writer crash||Tom Davies <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: Make a form that allows user to drag and drop in an image
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Some documents make libreoffice-writer crash
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Setting Author on existing document
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Some documents make libreoffice-writer crash