[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] English version of 3.51. does not have English dictionary?
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] English version of 3.51. does not have English dictionary?
- From: "Manfred J. Krause" <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 13:50:45 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
On Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 1:38 AM, STHorstman wrote:
> I downloaded the 3.5.1 version for English on Windows. All grammar and spell
> checking seems to be in Spanish even though "English (USA)" is selected
> under the Language option. Any suggestions?
Maybe related to
Bug 47736 - SPELL: English spell check offers Spanish replacement options
[Status: RESOLVED FIXED · target:3.6.0 target:3.5.2]
Bug 46826 - Spellcheck dictionary for English (USA) is not english
[Status: RESOLVED DUPLICATE of bug 47736]
The bug-fix works for me with LibO 3.5.2 RC2 (on WinXP 32b)
LibreOffice keeps adding more language support
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-users] English version of 3.51. does not have English dictionary?||STHorstman <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] English version of 3.51. does not have English dictionary?
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: Convert multi-sheet ods to csv files
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] English version of 3.51. does not have English dictionary?
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Colored