Hello,

I want to ask something to format cells. I've set different background
colors for cells. I'm split 15, 10 of which are calculated and the result
corresponds to the background from the remaining 5 columns in a row.

For example:
In first Line i have 15 cells, 5 green, 5 red so the rest
of cells should be in special green (neutral).

In secound line i have 15 cells, 8 cells green background, 2 cells red so the
rest cells should have green background.

In third line have 15 cells, 6 cells red background, 4 cells green so the rest
cells should have red background.

Hope i has explain to understand. Thx for help.

Have nice Monday.

Regards
Silvio