[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] XML as mailmerge data source?
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] XML as mailmerge data source?
- From: Mark Stanton <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 14:55:15 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
I've been hunting, but can't find a way to do this.
Is there a way (to use an XML file as datasource for a mailmerge?)
One small step for mankind...
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-users] Re: XML as mailmerge data source?||Luuk <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Fw: [MariaDB Announce] MariaDB 5.5.22 release candidate now available
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: Getting Started 3.4 full book published
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: Getting Started 3.4 full book published
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: XML as mailmerge data source?