[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Office 2007 compatibility
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Office 2007 compatibility
- From: Jay Lozier <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 07:55:03 -0400
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
On 03/23/2012 04:11 PM, Sales@durood.com wrote:
Dear Sir:I wii try to answer your questions:
I would like to know whether 1) the LibreOffice is compatible with Microsoft Office 2007, 2)Also whether your spreadsheet can download upto 1 million records at a time and 3) also whether it is compatibel with Windows XP.
If not then what are its requirements for hardware and software.
1. MSO 2007 compatibility - is generally very good. Personally I have had very little problems with handling MSO formats.
2. I do not know what the specific size limits are and if it memory dependent. Again, my experience has been that LO can handle files as large or larger than MSO 2010 Excel.
3. LO is compatible with Windows XP, see the following page for more details: http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/system-requirements/
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Office 2007 compatibility||Tom Davies <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-users] Office 2007 compatibility||"Sales@durood.com" <Sales@durood.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: Problem with ibiblio mirror
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] mail merge duplicates entries
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Office 2007 compatibility
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Office 2007 compatibility