[libreoffice-users] Re: Default Encryption Fails for Down-Level Implementations

Michael Meeks píše v So 24. 03. 2012 v 14:23 +0000:
> On Fri, 2012-03-23 at 22:25 +0000, Caolán McNamara wrote:
> > On Fri, 2012-03-23 at 13:37 -0700, Dennis E. Hamilton wrote:
> > > Here is a message that I have just sent to ooo-dev about the silent
> > > switching to AES256 being an interoperability problem. The
> > > recommendation is to stay with the only cross ODF
> > We backported to the LibreOffice 3.4.X series the ability to open the
> > AES256 default encryption of the later versions FWIW.
>
> Right, we did that in LibreOffice 3.4.5 - released mid January, and of
> course it's in 3.4.6 which we just released.

And it was not silent. See the section "Different Encryption Algorithm"
at http://www.libreoffice.org/download/3-5-new-features-and-fixes/. See
also
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleaseNotes/3.5#Different_Encryption_Algorithm

Best Regards,