[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Re: handling of quotes before text in Calc 3.4 and 3.5 changed compared to 3.3
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Re: handling of quotes before text in Calc 3.4 and 3.5 changed compared to 3.3
- From: NoOp <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 11:47:16 -0700
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
On 03/08/2012 09:33 AM, Cor Nouws wrote:
> It looks as if I've missed something.
> In LibreOffice 3.3.x, when I type a single quote before a string, that
> quote is not displayed.
> In 3.4 and 3.5 it is displayed.
> Not when you enter a quote before numbers, thus changing those to a string.
> Have I missed an announcement or feature change that explains this ?
My _guess_ is that these _may_ be related:
[FILEOPEN tsv import: single-quote at beginning of cell deleted]
[CSV import could ignore leading spaces if the field content without
them is quoted.]
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-users] Mac OS X 10.7.3 - Java||Robson Roberto Souza Peixoto <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-users] handling of quotes before text in Calc 3.4 and 3.5 changed compared to 3.3||Cor Nouws <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: SOLVED---How to set font in the libreoffice help screen
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Mac OS X 10.7.3 - Java
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: handling of quotes before text in Calc 3.4 and 3.5 changed compared to 3.3
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Mac OS X 10.7.3 - Java