[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Re: Urgent Base problem
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Re: Urgent Base problem
- From: Andreas Säger <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2012 15:17:34 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Some additions for anybody who wants to follow my receipt:
Am 18.03.2012 10:25, Andreas Säger wrote:
Extract ./database/ from your embedded database somewhere to your files.The "dbname" in the below URL is "chargen" so I renamed the files "data", "properties" and "script" to "chargen.data", "chargen.properties" and "chargen.script"
Rename your database files with a common "dbname." prefix.
Connect a new Base document using JDBC with an URL like this one (referwhere "chargen" is the database name and the semicolon separated options improve the look and interoperability in Base.
to the downloaded documentation in your libs):
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Urgent Base problem||Ian Whitfield <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Urgent Base problem||Tom Davies <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Urgent Base problem||Mark Stanton <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-users] Re: Urgent Base problem||Andreas Säger <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] [Feature request] Allow typing when saving file
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: BASE and HSQLDB 2
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: Urgent Base problem
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Urgent Base problem