[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] More mailmerge woes
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] More mailmerge woes
- From: Mark Stanton <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 19:15:35 -0000
- To: email@example.com
Thanks for all of this.
The only wizard I've used on this is the mailmerge wizard, which I
can't avoid (can I?) Is that the only "manual", or is there a way to
edit the file more manually than that, presumably not through Writer.
Is it just xml?
Yes, every line has a conditional paragraph field at the beginning of
it. A couple of them probably don't need it, every address label
will almost ceratinly have some kind of person's name for example,
but I put it there anyway. They seem to be in the right place
(before the database field) and contain the right conditions. I
could see them when I turned on "view field names", and that let me
look at their properties more easily.
These problems show up without an expert to pdf, I see them just at
the "Edit document" stage of the mailmerge wizard, although I also
went to the next stage, and they do appear there too.
One small step for mankind...
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-users] More mailmerge woes||Jean-Francois Nifenecker <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-users] More mailmerge woes||Mark Stanton <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] More mailmerge woes||Cor Nouws <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] impress "slide show" broken since 3.5.1 update
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] More mailmerge woes
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] More mailmerge woes
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] More mailmerge woes