[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] were it the "restore" info in the .libreoffice folder
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] were it the "restore" info in the .libreoffice folder
- From: webmaster for Kracked Press Productions <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2012 17:25:34 -0500
- To: LibreO - Users Global <email@example.com>
Does anyone know where the "restore file" information is located in the .libreoffice folder [Ubuntu]?
I went back to my backup copy to fix a nagging Restore file error, since the file it is trying to restore a file that is no longer on my system.
But it would be nice to find the sub-folder/file where that information is located so it can be edited out instead of going back to a backup copy of a month or two old.
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Spell check problems
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Custom document property in a condition statement. How?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Printing in LO 3.5
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Custom document property in a condition statement. How?