[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Re: Subforms in LibreO-Base
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Re: Subforms in LibreO-Base
- From: Andreas Säger <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2012 20:12:34 +0100
- To: email@example.com
Am 06.03.2012 19:28, Pertti Rönnberg wrote:
In your answer to Sylvain Bromberber (about "Table format") you
mentioned that you set /"that property to "Parent Form" for all subforms
of the main form"/.
Do you mean that you in LibreO-Base can have two or more subforms in one
Forms with subforms and list boxes let you edit related data across table boundaries. This requires that you can build arbitrary complex hierarchies of forms and subforms, including more than one independent main form on the same form document.
Just leave behind that stupid form wizard, open the form navigator (5th button on tool bar "Form Design"), right-click the "Forms" icon to add a new main form or right-click an existing form to add a dependent subform.
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-users] Subforms in LibreO-Base||Pertti Rönnberg <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Table Format
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Spell check problems
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Subforms in LibreO-Base
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: Subforms in LibreO-Base