[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Recent Documents again.
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Recent Documents again.
- From: Fabian Rodriguez <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2012 09:32:08 -0500
- To: email@example.com
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
On 12-03-06 06:29 AM, Gordon Burgess-Parker wrote:
> I installed version 3.5 on Windows 7 until I discovered the Recent
> I uninstalled and reverted to 3.4.5 - I still have no "Recent
Documents". Is there a setting (in the registry possibly?) I have to
change, (or delete or create?)
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.11 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: PGP/Mime available upon request
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org/
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Recent Documents again.||Gordon Burgess-Parker <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-users] Recent Documents again.||Gordon Burgess-Parker <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Spell check problems
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Problem with inserting comments in Writer
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Recent Documents again.
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Recent Documents again.