[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Spell check problems
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Spell check problems
- From: Edwin Matheson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2012 09:16:25 -0500
- To: email@example.com
I want to thank everyone for trying to help me with my spell check problem. However, I still have the problem. Spell check tells me that every word in my doc. is spelled wrong. I still have OpenOffice on my computer and I was able to get into the system (it usually crashes) I pulled down every window in both OpenOfffice and Libreoffice and compared all the settings. English (USA) is set everywhere possible in both systems. Yet, spell check works perfectly in OpenOffice and won't work at all in Libreoffice.
So I have no choice but to uninstall Libreoffice and look for another system.
Thanks again for all your help.
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-users] Re: Spell check problems||Andreas Säger <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Spell check problems||"Cliff Scott" <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Problem with inserting comments in Writer
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Recent Documents again.
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] LibreOffice 3.5 available from PPA
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Spell check problems