[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Recent Documents again.
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Recent Documents again.
- From: Gordon Burgess-Parker <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2012 11:29:25 +0000
- To: Libre Office Users <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I installed version 3.5 on Windows 7 until I discovered the Recent Documents "feature"!
I uninstalled and reverted to 3.4.5 - I still have no "Recent Documents". Is there a setting (in the registry possibly?) I have to change, (or delete or create?)
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Recent Documents again.||Fabian Rodriguez <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Recent Documents again.||Tom Davies <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: Table Format
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] LP Impress 3.5 slow and hungs with video in slides
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Problem with inserting comments in Writer
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Recent Documents again.