[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] calc: file database
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] calc: file database
- From: pcpconsulting <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 09:24:18 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
I have a problem with link to database in calc.
I use libreoffice 3.5 on linux ubuntu 10.4
Before was installed libreoffice 3.3
Now when I press F4 in calc appear some database where old, used before installing libreoffice 3.5
If I go on tools> option> libreoffice base>database no database are open ( except Bibliography that I have eliminate).
Also If I add a new database and I close and reopen ......libreoffice base> database do not appear any database. It is empty.
Please if somebody can help me.
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-users] Re: calc: file database||Andreas Säger <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] calc: file database||drew <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-users] Fwd: Can't get Spanish distionary to stay selected||webmaster for Kracked Press Productions <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-users] Re: Fwd: Can't get Spanish distionary to stay selected||Andreas Säger <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Fwd: Can't get Spanish distionary to stay selected||webmaster for Kracked Press Productions <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Question re: Calc default font
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Top posting
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Fwd: Can't get Spanish distionary to stay selected
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] calc: file database