[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Top posting
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Top posting
- From: Stefan Weigel <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 20:43:22 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Again this topic? Well.
Am 22.02.2012 20:19, schrieb Tom Davies:
> Is our main aim here to change the way people post or
> is it to help people move to LibreOffice?
Helping people must not become a pain in the neck for the voluntary
supporters. That´s why the posting quidelines should be respected.
There are already volunteers, who quit supporting, also because they
became tired from folks frequently disregarding the ground rules. Sad.
LibreOffice - Die Freiheit nehm' ich mir!
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Top posting||"James E. Lang" <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-users] Top posting||Tom Davies <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Top posting
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: Top posting
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Top posting
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Top posting