[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Installing LibreOffice - problem
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Installing LibreOffice - problem
- From: Martin Kerr <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 10:53:21 +0000
- To: email@example.com
I've already searched through your support and FAQs but I cannot find a
solution. I've attached a couple of screen shots which illustrate the
problem. I'm trying to install LibreOffice and cannot - the screen
shots show what's happening - LibreOffice does not install.
I do not have LibreOffice previously installed; in fact I have OpenOffice.
My OS is Windows XP SP3.
49 GB available on hard drive; 2 GB RAM, 1.6 GHz processor, Dell Inspiron
Can you help me install LibreOffice?
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Installing LibreOffice - problem||webmaster for Kracked Press Productions <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: Problem with vertical scroll bar in LibreOffice Writer 3.5 for Mac OS X
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: Problem with vertical scroll bar in LibreOffice Writer 3.5 for Mac OS X
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Endnotes are hidden together with reference numbers!!!
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Installing LibreOffice - problem