Hi all,

I have tried to to add LibreOffice 3.5.0 as a new package for GPO
installation but failed to do so. I get the following error when
I have selected LibO_3.5.0_Win_x86_install_multi.msi:

"Add operation failed. unable to extract deployment information from the
package. Run validation on the package to ensure that the package is
correct."

First I did a msiexec /a with the original MSI from the LibreOffice
web page, moved the stuff to a server share and tried to add the
package. When this did fail, I tried with the original MSI but got the
same error message.

Does anyone know how to resolve this issue ? With the older 3.4.2 and
3.4.2 it was no problem to add the package to GPO and distribute it
to the clients.

Thank you for your kind help.

best regards

Andreas