[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] LO 3.5 corrupts DOCX completely
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] LO 3.5 corrupts DOCX completely
- From: Stefano Fraccaro <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 08:50:55 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office 2010 has a "compatibility mode" for files .docx created with Word 2007. Office 2007 can interoperate with Office 2010 correctly if service pack 2 is installed. Have you saved the file in compatibility mode or not? MS change its "standard" at every release...
Il 15/02/2012 8.39, Jonathon Waterman ha scritto:
Hmm. That's strange you are having this problem. I run Windows 7 Home 64
bit and just created a docx file in MS Word 2007 - then modified it in LO
3.5. Afterwords, I was able to open it in Word with no problems.
Could this be a problem possible unique to MS Word 2010?
On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 2:25 AM, e-letter<email@example.com> wrote:
On 14/02/2012, Philip Gillißen<firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
I just downloaded and tested LibreOffice 3.5 on Windows 64 Bit and my
test result is depressing:
LibreOffice 3.5 corrupts my DOCX files completely, so that Microsoft
Word 2010 cannot open it anymore!
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-users] LO 3.5 corrupts DOCX completely||Philip Gillißen <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] LO 3.5 corrupts DOCX completely||e-letter <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] LO 3.5 corrupts DOCX completely||Jonathon Waterman <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Unable to install LibreOffice 3.5.0 via GPO
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: LO 3.5 - Can't see page margins in Writer
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] LO 3.5 corrupts DOCX completely
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] LO 3.5 corrupts DOCX completely