[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] LibO 3.5.0 Writer - AutoSpellcheck doesn't work for Dutch language
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] LibO 3.5.0 Writer - AutoSpellcheck doesn't work for Dutch language
- From: Spiff <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 14:20:01 -0800 (PST)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
As I'm not sure at which list best to post, and as several lists that seem
more suitable are restricted and need a request to get access, I'll first
post to the Users list.
Please let me know if I should better post to another list.
About LibO 3.5.0 Writer - AutoSpellcheck doesn't work for Dutch language -
AutoSpellcheck checks each word as it is typed and displays a wavy red line
under any misspelled words. When the word is corrected, the red wavy line
Today I updated to LibO 3.5.0, using the
LibO_3.5.0_Win_x86_install_multi.msi installer, and now I notice that
AutoSpellcheck doesn't work for Dutch language. When I choose English (US)
AutoSpellcheck works fine and displays a wavy red line under any misspelled
Is it a bug in LibO 3.5.0, AutoSpellcheck not working for Dutch language?
(If so, at which list should I post to report that bug?)
Or is it something I can correct as user?
View this message in context: http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/LibO-3-5-0-Writer-AutoSpellcheck-doesn-t-work-for-Dutch-language-tp3745292p3745292.html
Sent from the Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-users] LibO 3.5.0 Writer - AutoSpellcheck doesn't work for Dutch language||Jay Lozier <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-users] Re: LibO 3.5.0 Writer - AutoSpellcheck doesn't work for Dutch language||Anthonie Smit <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Base - Phone book ?
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: Base - Phone book ?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] editing pdf files
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: LibO 3.5.0 Writer - AutoSpellcheck doesn't work for Dutch language