[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Help with Writer - How do I make an appendix?
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Help with Writer - How do I make an appendix?
- From: Konstantinos Tzoannopoulos <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 17:29:19 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hey everyone, I need to ask a real quick question and I have no time to
wade through the manual:
How do I make an appendix that will show up in the table of contents?
Please do NOT tell me "look it up in the manual", I have very little time
on my hands to do it.
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Help with Writer - How do I make an appendix?||Cor Nouws <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Slow Insert Row
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Help with Writer - How do I make an appendix?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Slow Insert Row
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Help with Writer - How do I make an appendix?