[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: OCR extension?
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: OCR extension?
- From: webmaster for Kracked Press Productions <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 09:41:14 -0400
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Isn't OCR part of a scanner package of software? I know that my printer/scanner devices all came with some OCR packages.
Why do you want/need an OCR extension for LO? That type of thing is a real hassle to create. It would be like adding a Calculus package to the Calc module. It is just too hard to do something like that, in my opinion.
On 10/30/2011 06:48 AM, Tom wrote:
Sorry, i guess not!
I tried a quick search there but have not tried the OpenOffice Extensions
site (if that is working at the moment)
Apols and regards from
View this message in context: http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/OCR-extension-tp3430438p3465447.html
Sent from the Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-users] OCR extension?||Marc Paré <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-users] Re: OCR extension?||Tom <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Shortcut for different languages l
- Next by Date: Re: [Solved] Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Writer Thesaurus
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: OCR extension?
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Recent Documents List