[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] writer; automatic page breaks to maintain heading with first paragraph
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] writer; automatic page breaks to maintain heading with first paragraph
- From: e-letter <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 11:24:49 +0100
- To: email@example.com
It seems that the text flow functions 'orphan' and 'widow' controls
are applicable only for paragraphs.
Is there a way to specify that a page break is _not_ inserted between
a heading style and a subsequent text body paragraph?
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: Base Hyperlinks
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: MySQL Native Connector
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Bulk converting docx to odt?
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] writer; automatic page breaks to maintain heading with first paragraph