[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: MySQL Native Connector
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: MySQL Native Connector
- From: "Heinrich Stoellinger" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2011 22:08:40 +0200
- To: email@example.com
Thanks for your hint, but...
Weird! One can in fact select "MySQL" as the (native) type of connection for
However when one then tries to open the odb-file, LO displays a list-box
for the specification of a programme with which to open the odb-file.
Downloading the connector and then trying to activate the connector through
the extension manager doesn't work either.
On Sat, 17 Sep 2011 21:43:46 +0200, Andreas Säger <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
Am 17.09.2011 21:23, Heinrich Stoellinger wrote:
Some time ago somebody gave me a link to downloading the native connector
to LO/OO from MySQL. I can't find that e-mail anymore! :'(
Could you please resend the info?
Thanks a lot in advance
As far as I know, it is shipped with LibreOffice.
Choose database type MySQL instead of JDBC or ODBC.
Erstellt mit Operas revolutionärem E-Mail-Modul: http://www.opera.com/mail/
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-users] MySQL Native Connector||"Heinrich Stoellinger" <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-users] Re: MySQL Native Connector||Andreas Säger <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: MySQL Native Connector
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: LO Base 3.4.3 on Linux using ODBC
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: MySQL Native Connector
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: MySQL Native Connector