[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] LO Base 3.4.3 on Linux using ODBC
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] LO Base 3.4.3 on Linux using ODBC
- From: "Heinrich Stoellinger" <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 20:44:03 +0200
- To: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>
I am running LO-Base on LO 3.4.3 with MySQL accessed through ODBC on Debian-Wheezy.
When I enter data into a table where some columns have a default value defined
(i.e., I do NOT actually enter ANYTHING into such colums but rely on the
default value) this default value is actually entered correctly into the table.
However, the default value is not shown on completion of data entry. Only when selecting
the tuple afterwards do I see that everything is o.k.
This only happens on my Linux system. LO 220.127.116.11 Base on MS-Vista with the native
MySQL-Connector does everything correctly.
Erstellt mit Operas revolutionärem E-Mail-Modul: http://www.opera.com/mail/
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-users] Re: LO Base 3.4.3 on Linux using ODBC||Alexander Thurgood <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: docx format troubles
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] LibreOffice-Base CPU usage
- Previous by thread: List Post Echoing (was RE: [libreoffice-users] Re: Base Help)
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: LO Base 3.4.3 on Linux using ODBC