[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Calc - Would like to see "Insert Cut Cells" & "Insert Copied Cells" Added to Right-Click Menus
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Calc - Would like to see "Insert Cut Cells" & "Insert Copied Cells" Added to Right-Click Menus
- From: Regina Henschel <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2011 19:39:36 +0200
- To: email@example.com
It is not clear to me why "Insert Cut Cells" following a previous Cut and
"Insert Copied Cells" following a previous Copy are not available in the
right-click menu in LibreOffice Calc as they are in Microsoft Excel. I use
them very frequently to re-order a set range of rows where sort is not
You do it different in LibO:
(1) Mark the row or column to move.
(2) Hold down the Alt-key and drag. You will notice a bold horizontal line. If you have marked a whole row or column, do not try to use the header, but use a cell.
(3) Drop when the line is there, where you want to insert the row or column.
For copy&paste hold down Alt-Key and Ctrl-Key.
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-users] Calc - Would like to see "Insert Cut Cells" & "Insert Copied Cells" Added to Right-Click Menus||grfried <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] doc-files
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] need to find the link
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Calc - Would like to see "Insert Cut Cells" & "Insert Copied Cells" Added to Right-Click Menus
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] libreoffice won't open files