[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Permanent state of recovery with non-existent document
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Permanent state of recovery with non-existent document
- From: MR ZenWiz <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 08:53:04 -0700
- To: email@example.com
On Thu, Aug 4, 2011 at 3:30 AM, Sigrid Carrera
> On Thu, 4 Aug 2011 00:18:16 -0700
> MR ZenWiz <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> Once, a long time ago, I tried to open a .pps file with LO, and it
>> crashed LO - every single time. I deleted the document and yet every
>> time I start LO, it tries to recover this non-existent document.
> You have a few options:
> 1) You can press cancel the next time you start LibreOffice. This should end the endless recovery process.
When I installed 3.4.2, I first uninstalled both 3.3.3 and 3.4.0.
Then the first time I started LO, I selected cancel, and that seems to
have fixed the problem.
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-users] Permanent state of recovery with non-existent document||MR ZenWiz <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Permanent state of recovery with non-existent document||Sigrid Carrera <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: helper columns in Base - SQL query based on a value of a particular column of current element.
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] doc-files
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Permanent state of recovery with non-existent document
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Activex control in LibreOffice 3.4.2?