[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Removal of unwanted dictionaries
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Removal of unwanted dictionaries
- From: Gordon Burgess-Parker <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2011 17:56:27 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
On 04/08/2011 16:20, Tanstaafl wrote:
On 2011-08-04 11:15 AM, Gordon Burgess-Parker<email@example.com> wrote:
Apologies if this gets sent twice - the first sending doesn't seem toUnselect them in the installer before installing...
have reached the list....
Why oh WHY is it SO DIFFICULT in LO to remove unwanted dictionaries and
WHY OH WHY are they all installed by default in the first place? Every
time I upgrade, the upgrade re-installs all the unwanted dictionaries
that it took me a long time to remove in the old version....
Come on LO, either make it very easy to remove them or give us the
option to not install them during the install process.
Can't be THAT hard....
You have to choose 'Custom' install to do this...
I also always enable the Legacy filters - I too don't understand why all
dictionaries are selected by default, or why the legacy filters are NOT
selected by default.
Thanks for that - but again, it's the WRONG WAY ROUND! Instead of enabling the ones you DO want, you have to DISABLE all the ones you DON'T want!
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Removal of unwanted email@example.com (Nuno J. Silva)|
|[libreoffice-users] Removal of unwanted dictionaries||Gordon Burgess-Parker <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Removal of unwanted dictionaries||Tanstaafl <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Permanent state of recovery with non-existent document
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] looking for help on Base
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Removal of unwanted dictionaries
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Removal of unwanted dictionaries