[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Removal of unwanted dictionaries
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Removal of unwanted dictionaries
- From: Tanstaafl <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2011 11:20:20 -0400
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
On 2011-08-04 11:15 AM, Gordon Burgess-Parker <email@example.com> wrote:
> Apologies if this gets sent twice - the first sending doesn't seem to
> have reached the list....
> Why oh WHY is it SO DIFFICULT in LO to remove unwanted dictionaries and
> WHY OH WHY are they all installed by default in the first place? Every
> time I upgrade, the upgrade re-installs all the unwanted dictionaries
> that it took me a long time to remove in the old version....
> Come on LO, either make it very easy to remove them or give us the
> option to not install them during the install process.
> Can't be THAT hard....
Unselect them in the installer before installing...
You have to choose 'Custom' install to do this...
I also always enable the Legacy filters - I too don't understand why all
dictionaries are selected by default, or why the legacy filters are NOT
selected by default.
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Removal of unwanted dictionaries||Gordon Burgess-Parker <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-users] Removal of unwanted dictionaries||Gordon Burgess-Parker <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Removal of unwanted dictionaries
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] .uno:GoDown does not work correctly in 3.4.2!!
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Removal of unwanted dictionaries
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Removal of unwanted dictionaries